Monday, August 13, 2012

#2h - Leave 30 pounds in my 30's - Day 8!

Day 8

B: nonfat vanilla greek yogurt and a banana, wasn't very hungry this morning

S1: rice cake with natural PB, orange

L: butterfinger shake - chocolate shakeology, almond milk, water, butterscotch pudding mix, and ice blended to a yummy, frothy concoction! (I got my new ninja blender - awesome!)



S2: string cheese, orange

Workout: Jillian's Ripped in 30
Recovery - 1% chocolate milk

D: turkey burger on whole wheat english muffin with lettuce and mustard

Did my workout just a little before dinner so might have a yogurt or an apple to finish off the night!

AND it is a good thing I got my new blender because my sister Caroline (check out her blog here) and I committed to each other tonight to join, with our coach Lindsay Phillips, a 90 DAY CHALLENGE! I cannot believe I just committed to that much more time, but the word is out now and that means I have to do it.

So stay tuned and keep reading because there's a lot more blogging to come about my journey! Don't know what to expect, but maybe, just maybe, you will all be invited to a big celebration party after I finish my 90 DAY CHALLENGE! WHOA!

No comments:

Post a Comment