Tuesday, August 7, 2012

#2b - Leave 30 pounds in my 30's - Day Two!


Well, day two was incredibly tough for me. I just wasn't in a good space today and I had a hard time staying on track, but here's what I got...

B - 2 eggs scrambled, nonfat strawberry yogurt with whole grain cereal

S1 - missed it and combined with lunch (did this before I read your post Lindsay about skipping it and having a bigger snack later)

L - shake with skim milk, string cheese, small handful of blueberries

S2 - string cheese, small handful of almonds

D - 6" turkey sub on wheat from subway with lettuce, cukes, green peppers and mustard (original, I know. I can eat the same thing over and over for days!) with a nonfat banana yogurt

Workout - Jillian Ripped in 30 (A GIGANTIC KUDOS to my sister Caroline for calling me and literally forcing me to do my workout tonight)

ps - Jillian kicked my ASS!!!

REALLY wish I had some 1% chocolate milk for a recovery drink (believe it or not, it is a great recovery drink and fills that sweet craving!), but I am going for a 0% greek yogurt instead.

I am hoping tomorrow brings a much better day. The hard thing for me is that I have to do my workout in the morning because I have plans in the evening tomorrow. Morning suck for me but I am going to stick with the plan no matter what though!

I am really hoping I am tougher than I think I am!


2 comments:

  1. Jillian will help you lose your ass!! She's tough. Aren't you glad it is ONLY 26 minutes??? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great. The hardest part is establishing the habits.

    ReplyDelete