Saturday, August 11, 2012

#2e - Leave 30 pounds in my 30's - Day 5!

Day 5 - HALFWAY THROUGH!!! I can't believe I have successfully made it through the first five days. That is so awesome. I was out last night for Shakespeare in the Park about an hour away from my house, so it was a L-A-T-E night. I have already had some big wins today for day 6, but I am going to save those for my post tonight and try to focus on Day 5.

Here goes...

I took the day off yesterday so I was worried about staying on track. I didn't have a set schedule and that was going make it difficult for me stick to the plan. I was going to start the day with a run, but it was POURING BUCKETS of rain from about 5:30am-9:30am so I decided to switch to an indoor workout. Well... that never happened. Normally that would derail me, but I just let it go and decided to do better next time. (spoiler alert - i already did my run for day 6!)

Food went like this:

B: nonfat strawberry yogurt, blueberry special k cereal, strawberries

S1: rice cake with natural PB, orange

L: shake with skim milk

S2: string cheese, blueberries, orange

D: teriyaki chicken with very light sauce and veggies, cantaloupe, side salad with no dressing
Did splurge with one cocktail at dinner - sweet tea vodka with spritzer

LOTS of water throughout the day!

Also spent some quality time with some great friends and got to support some other great friends at their production of Romeo and Juliet! I am loving how this challenge is helping me to focus on being the best version of myself - which naturally includes investing more in the relationships that make my life so rich and meaningful.

Day 6 report will be up later tonight! Thanks for all the continued support. And don't forget that I am doing this with my sister and she blogging about it too. Check out her blog here: http://bakerunlive.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment