Friday, June 29, 2012

New Ideas!

Well, I am super excited about all the comments and responses I have received about my new blog! The ideas are already coming in. Here are just a few suggestions so far...

1) Run a 5K with my sisters - maybe this one in Charlotte
2) Bake fresh bread or a layer cake from scratch (I'm thinking I will try my sister's red velvet)
3) Eat at each of the Ray's establishments
4) Go to the Congressional Baseball Game
5) Take a mission trip to Tanzania to support my dear friends Kellee and Patrick Cogdill as they move to the mission field
6) Make a list of 100 goals and share them with my friend Maria Barwegen
7) Give a million dollars to Maria Barwegen's new theater company - Explore Theater (if you haven't liked her page yet, click on the link and do it NOW!)
8) A trip to NYC with three days in a row of musicals, dinner at the Pink Tea Cup, and each night wrapped up with lots of revelry at Marie's Crisis

Keep the ideas coming - but the new rule is this:
If you offer an idea for a new item for me to accomplish before 40, it should be one that we can share together! This way I can try new things while spending good times and making special memories with dear friends and family.

Tomorrow (well, actually today because it is a very late night!) I will reveal which new experience I will be starting with this weekend. I have a few ideas in my head, but even I still don't know which one I am going to pick as my starting point!


5 comments:

  1. You can join my husband and I on a relaxing trip to Jamaica next September! :) (It is for our 6th anniversary)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A million dollars to Explore Theater!!!! Wahoo!!!! I will start developing the budget plans! :-)
    And of course, I think you should be writing out the 100 goals this weekend. Raabia is as well. Talked to her yesterday and she is good for a mini-manifestation party in D.C.!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bake the cake first, I've already helped you by providing the recipe. It would be a great confidence booster for your other 39 things! And then you could eat it while you work on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is behind the 100 goals? How is that different from 40 b4 40?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments all! The 100 goals are LIFE goals - things that I want to accomplish during my lifetime. More of a plan of what I envision my life becoming. The 40 before 40 is more fun stuff - adventures, new things to try, experiences. That's the best way I can explain it.

    Getting ready to post with my first task to accomplish!

    ReplyDelete